123.hp.com Setup for Officejet Pro
To set up the HP Officejet PRO printer on a wireless (Wi-Fi) network, first connect the printer to the wireless network. Then install the printer driver and software in the computer with a Windows OS. When you are prompted during the installation, select Wireless as the connection type.
Step 1: Preparing to install
- you must keep ready with yourself your network name, password and switch on your router, printer, and computer. It is recommended that a broadband Internet access such as cable or DSL is available for software downloads, using Web Services, and getting regular printer updates.
- Check and ensure that the router and computer are turned on, and that the computer and the printer are connected to the same wireless network. Turn on the printer and place it within range of the router during the setup process.
Step 2:The Wireless Setup Wizard
- The Wireless Setup Wizard provides directives for set up and management of the wireless connection to your printer.
- On the printer control panel, press the Wireless button and then press the button next to Settings. Choose the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- By pressing OK, the wizard starts to look for and displays a list of available networks. The name of your network will be listed. Select it and then press OK.
- If the list does not contain your network name, you can enter it manually. The printer now attempts to connect to the network. Enter the WEP or WPA key when prompted.
Step 3:Download and install
- Download and install the most current version of your printer’s full feature software from the relevant website. As an alternative method to downloading the software, you can use the installation CD.
WE ASSIST YOU FOR THE FOLLOWING
Obtain clear and precise informatics for setup and installation of your HP printer on your computer with the Windows OS.
Our technical experts will assist your Mac and HP printer needs immediately. Call us now for a query.
A smartphone doesn’t just help you talk and browse. It helps you print as well. Call our experts today to know how.