123.hp.com Setup for Deskjet
Setting up the printer for a wireless network in Windows
Set up your wireless-capable HP printer on a local wireless network for a computer with the Windows Operating System
Step 1: To use your printer on a wireless network
- you require an active Wi-Fi network such and a Windows computer connected to the same network, either through Wi-Fi or an Ethernet cable
Step 2:Turn on the printer
- The printer must be powered on with paper loaded and ink cartridges installed before setting up the wireless connection.
- For a new printer from the box, remove all and packaging material from the outside and inside of the printer.
- Connect the power cord of the printer to an electrical outlet and then turn on the printer.
- Open the paper input tray, load paper.
- Then slide the paper guides till they come against the edges of the paper. Remove the new cartridge from its packaging, open the cartridge access door, and install the ink cartridges.
- Close the cartridge access door for an alignment page to print.
- The printer hardware is now ready for the wireless setup.
Step 3:Start the full feature HP print driver software installation on the computer
- It contains the wireless print drivers as well as HP Printer Assistant software for scanning and other printer functions. If you have an installation CD just make sure that it supports the Windows version on your computer.
- You can then use it to follow the steps to begin the installation.
- Go to the applicable website and click on download.
- The full feature installation process begins automatically after the software downloads. The software installation window will continue till a Connect window opens.
Step 4: Restore the default wireless settings on the printer.
- The connection now completes successfully. Continue to the next step to install the software.
Step 5: Installing the software
- It will finish setting up your HP printer and connect it to your wireless network.
WE ASSIST YOU FOR THE FOLLOWING
Obtain clear and precise informatics for setup and installation of your HP printer on your computer with the Windows OS.
Our technical experts will assist your Mac and HP printer needs immediately. Call us now for a query.
A smartphone doesn’t just help you talk and browse. It helps you print as well. Call our experts today to know how.