123.hp.com Driver Download for Officejet
More than one driver type may be available for your HP printer. Here are some of the driver types and their features.
Full feature Driver:
- A full feature driver download is recommended so that you can take advantage of all your printer features. It provides full printer functionality, with guided steps to connect the printer to the computer.
- It also includes image-editing software and searchable help files customized to your printer and printer management software to adjust print settings.
- You can choose a custom installation to select the specific software items that you wish to install.
- The Basic driver may not provide full printer functionality. And again you cannot scan to an editable text file such as a PDF file or Word document.
- It provides a limited set of basic print functions, and runs basic scan functions for multifunction printers. Though, it does allow scanning from third-party applications in Windows.
- It comes with a smaller file size and so is faster to download and install than the Full feature driver.
Plug and play:
- The Plug and Play automatically installs the printer driver and the USB port. During the installation, you will be asked to connect the USB cable into the printer.
WE ASSIST YOU FOR THE FOLLOWING
Obtain clear and precise informatics for setup and installation of your HP printer on your computer with the Windows OS.
Our technical experts will assist your Mac and HP printer needs immediately. Call us now for a query.
A smartphone doesn’t just help you talk and browse. It helps you print as well. Call our experts today to know how.